There are various types of business financing for a business to choose from, depending on the type of business as well as the particular needs and assets. As an example, a well-established business might opt for an unsecured working capital business loan which is based on the borrower’s credit worthiness. On the other hand, a business owner with imperfect credit will need some collateral to qualify for a traditional loan, or they may opt for a Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) without collateral.
Collateral might consist of business equipment already owned by the business, or, in some instances, business equipment the business intends to purchase with the loan may also serve as collateral for a traditional loan. Another possibility is that a business may also sell their equipment to a lender for cash, and then lease it back from the lender to acquire fast cash. It’s also possible that a business can obtain a Merchant Cash Advance in the USA or Canada which involves the purchase of a portion of a business’ future credit card sales at a discount. To settle this obligation, the funder retrieves a fixed percentage of daily credit sales when they are “batched” until the debt is settled.
It is very important for a business owner to know what type of business funding is best-suited to meet his or her business' specific needs. MFC represents many types of loans/advances for different types of businesses. We have secured and unsecured loans or Merchant Cash Advances for credit scores ranging from 500 and up.
Why choose Merchant Cash Advance (MCA)?
MCAs have already helped many businesses just like yours across the country. They are one of the few funding sources readily available in today’s economy. Many hospitality and retail businesses find it difficult to acquire working capital through traditional loans if these businesses lack substantial collateral. The MCA funders understand the state of our economy and this is one reason they provide beneficial working capital to businesses utilizing products tailored to individual business needs. Their purpose is to put money into the hands of small business without the acknowledged hassles of a traditional small business loan.
Even if you do not own the building in which your business operates, funders can provide you with working capital without the difficulty associated with traditional bank loans and factors.
The benefits are:
- No fixed payments
- No fixed timeframe
- Completely automated
- They get paid when you get paid
Here's how it works..
- As per the agreement with a particular funder, a business owner can sell to the funder a fixed dollar amount of their future credit and debit card sales, as stated on the individual contract. Through an automated procedure, the funder retrieves a fixed percentage from each transaction as it is settled. The percentage retrieved from each sale is fixed for the life-time of the funding. The funder is paid when the business gets paid. Once the funder approves the contract, the business owner receives a lump sum of cash wired directly into the business bank account!.
Once approved, you receive:
- A lump sum of cash, immediately
You can use this cash to:
It is simple to qualify for A Merchant Cash Advance:
- Expand Current Business
- Add Supplementary Locations
- Increase Product Selection
- Add Seasonal Merchandise
- Meet Unanticipated Expenses
- Purchase New Equipment
- Promote Business (with new marketing programs)
- Buy-Out a Partner
- Perform Renovations
For more information please contact us
- You need to be in business for six months.
- Demonstrate a minimum monthly credit card volume of $5,000.00